1. Are prior flying skills necessary for the Boeing 737NG simulator?
No, flying experience is not required for our Boeing 737NG simulator packages. You can enjoy the experience regardless of your aviation background.
2. Is flying experience necessary for the single-engine simulators?
For the “Dual” flight packages, no flying experience is required. Our knowledgeable instructors
will guide you through the experience and ensure you make the most of your time in the
simulator. However, please note that the "Solo" flight packages do require a valid Private Pilot
rating or prior endorsement from our instructors after completing a "Dual" flight package
3. Will I get the opportunity to fly the Boeing 737NG simulator?
Absolutely! Our packages are designed to put you in the captain's seat, allowing you to have full
control. Your first officer, who is one of our experienced instructors, will be present in the right
seat to assist you with flight duties.
4. Do I need to complete the first flight package before trying others in the Boeing 737NG simulator?
No, you have the flexibility to choose any flight package that suits your preferences. There's no
specific order you need to follow.
5. Can I bring a friend along for the experience?
Certainly! You can bring up to 4 non-flying guests who can watch you from the back of the
flight deck. It's a great way to share the excitement with your friends.
6. What is the minimum age requirement for the simulators?
The average height for the pilot recommended is 4'. We recommend a minimum age of 10 for participants. If the person is under 15, they must be accompanied by an adult who is 18 years or older. There is no maximum age limit.
7. Does the Boeing 737NG simulator offer motion effects?
Our simulator is fixed-based, but it provides an incredibly immersive experience. With a
stunning 220°, full HD, multi-projector vision system, you'll feel like you're truly in the air. The realistic environment will make your flight unforgettable.
8. Can I upgrade to a longer flight package in the Boeing 737NG simulator?
Absolutely! If you wish to extend your flight experience, simply contact us at (781)-562-1096 / (781)-350-5085, and our friendly staff will assist you in upgrading your flight package.
9. Can I book my flight package online?
To reserve your spot, please give us a call during our operating hours at (781)-562-1096 or (781)-350-5085. Our team will check availability and schedule your flight once you have purchased the package online. Alternatively, you can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
10. Is there complimentary parking available?
Yes, we provide free parking facilities for our customers, ensuring a hassle-free experience.
11. Where can I find customer reviews of Global Flight Adventures?