- We offer field-trips to Middle and High School students.
- Each group of 10 students will get to experience what it's like to be a pilot right from the Captain’s seat! The physics and mathematics behind aviation make this perfect for any student who loves S.T.E.M.
- First on the agenda is a 15-minute discussion, led by one of our instructors. The topics covered will be: the basics of flight, the history of flying, and details about the planes that make up our simulators. After the discussion, we will split up into 2 groups; one for each simulator.
- Each group will be under the guidance of one of our instructors and every student will get the chance to practice flying our Boeing 737 and Cessna 172 simulators
- The program will run for 2 hours.
all health and safety guidelines put forth by the State, CDC and local public health authorities. We will
continue to provide updates to students and parents as needed. In order to practice social distancing we
limit the group to only 10 students.
* Please see our current Covid-19 policies by clicking Here
For additional information and details about the program, please contact us on our Contact Us page or call us to schedule : (781) 562-1096