- Seating at the Captain's seat and flying our Boeing 737NG simulator or our Single-Engine adventures is an awesome flight experience.
- Our simulated flight adventures take place in a cockpit which is a 1 to 1 replica of a 737NG cockpit. The lucky person you are buying the gift for will get to enjoy the adventure even before seating at the captain's seat. Once inside the cockpit, the huge 220 degrees display, the cars on the tarmac, taxiing planes, ground traffic that drives around, aircraft landing and departing at the busy airport, and continuous chatter on the tower frequency all create the most immersive simulator experience.
- The purchase process is simple and easy - select your flight adventure and the airport you would like to depart from. You can choose any airport around the globe! Tell us the age of the captain so that we can adjust for an optimal experience. Feel free to add any comments or requests.
- Apart from the airport, you (you and/or the captain) can also choose the simulated weather conditions, night flight (Boston, New York or San Francisco are breathtaking at night - give it a shot). Time permitting, you may also want to select a different airport for landing. We will be glad to accommodate all your requests as best we can.
- We will mail a personal gift certificate to the lucky captain once the order is confirmed. Want it faster? No problem, just check the right box and we will email the Gift Certificate to your email within 24 hours. The captain can call us and schedule his/her flight as soon as he/she receives the gift certificate.
- Up to 4 guests can watch from the back of the cockpit.
- No prior aeronautical knowledge or flight experience is required. The co-pilot, who is one of our team of instructors, will guide the captain through the whole adventure.
- If your gift recipient is a great aviation enthusiast or if you want to surprise your beloved one with a unique and fun thing to do (also great for kids), we are the right place to visit. A flight experience your beloved one will never forget. One thing is certain, he/she will never forget this adventure