BUY A SINGLE ENGINE SIMULATOR FLIGHT
IMPORTANT: IF YOU WANT TO BUY YOUR PACKAGE AS A GIFT CERTIFICATE, PLEASE VISIT OUR PAGE here
All "Solo" flight packages require a valid Private Pilot rating and/or prior endorsement from one of our instructors during a prior "Dual" flight package session.
- Whether you are an experienced pilot or making your first steps towards your pilot's license our single engine simulators is the perfect simulator for you to practice and sharpen your skills on. With three full HD screens, an advanced force feedback yoke, a full scale panel and a live ATC radio, our Single-Engine simulators provides a most realistic flight environment.
- We offer two Single-Engine flight simulators: the Steam gauges simulator (6 pack) that also includes the Garmin 530 for IFR training and the G-1000 Glass Cockpit simulator.
- You can choose for each one of the simulators to fly "Solo" - and manage the flight all on your own or you can choose a "Dual" flight in which one of our instructors will guide you and help you make the most out of your time in the simulator.
- Tell us the airport you would like to depart from, weather and wind settings, so that we can adjust for an optimal experience. Feel free to add any comments or requests. If you fly Solo, you can use our intuitive and friendly, touch screen instruction center to set just about anything: airports / airfields, weather, failures, you can just shoot approaches or fly IFR - you name it.
- We look forward to accommodate you in one of our most advanced simulators
- Perfect for Holidays Gifts, Birthday Gifts (If you want to buy your package as a gift certificate, please visit our page here).
- Buy a flight package and then call us to check availability by phone/ email.
- Important: booking in advanced is required.
- Booking confirmation will be send to you by email.
- If there are any questions please contact us or call us at (781) 562-1096
Please feel free to contact us if more information is needed.